Zakat Policy Comittee
With The Sacred Law
Numerous scholars have contributed to the development of our Zakat Policy. We would like to acknowledge the following for dedicating much time and effort towards our operational & disbursement policy.
Our zakat fund ensures full Shariah compliance and adheres to the most noble aspirations of the sacred law. Mufti Nayef Patel is currently the lead scholar of our advisory council.
- Shaykh Faraz Rabbani Founder SeekersGuidance / Partner & Legal Advisor Straight Way Ethical Advisory
- Shaykh Taha Abdul-Basser Founder & Managing Partner, Straightway Ethical Advisory
- Mufti Nayef Patel Imam Masjid Umar bin Khattab (Michigan)
- Shaykh Rami Nsour – Tayba Foundation
- Imam Tahir Anwar – Imam at Islamic Center of San Jose / Zaytuna College Instructor